● Q. How do I book a vehicle?
● A. All bookings are to be made by telephone or by visiting our office. Booking a vehicle requires a name, address, contact telephone number and a valid Credit/Debit card number to secure the booking.
● Q. What do I need with me when I collect a vehicle?
● A. Each driver must produce a current Driving Licence, knowledge of their National Insurance Number and a recent utility bill or an official letter to verify their current address (If moving home, proof of the new address is required)
● Q. How can I pay?
● A. We only accept major credit and debit cards. We DO NOT accept cash or cheques (unless by prior arrangement).
● Q. Can I hire a van on a weekend for a single day?
● A. Yes you can hire a van for a single day on either Saturday or Sunday.
● Q. Where can I park my car?
● A. We have off road secure car parking that customers are invited to use (at their own risk).
● Q. Is there a large excess on the insurance?
● A. No, we have a relatively small insurance excess of £750 compared to most rental companies. This can also be reduced to just £100 (£250 for Minibuses) by a small CDW.