● Office Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm, Saturday 8am – 12:30pm, Sunday (8am collection only) by prior arrangement. (Please note these times are NOT hire periods).
● Booking a vehicle: All bookings are to be made by telephone or by visiting our office. Booking a vehicle requires a name, address, contact telephone number and a valid Credit/Debit card number to secure the booking. A cancelled booking may result in a charge (If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours of the hire the full hire amount will be charged).
● Documents required at time of hire: Driving Licence, a recent utility bill to verify your current address (If you are moving home, proof of the new address will be required) and your *National Insurance Number.
● Payment: We accept all major credit and debit cards. Please note we DO NOT accept cash or cheques (unless by prior arrangement).
● Charges: At the commencement of the rental, customers must lodge payment to cover all estimated charges plus a deposit to cover the insurance excess.
● Rental rates include: Maintenance, oil and comprehensive breakdown service. Rates do not include fuel.
● Fuel: Fuel is run on a return as taken policy, which means bringing a vehicle back with roughly the same amount of fuel as it is taken with. If a vehicle is returned with a vastly lower amount of fuel than it was taken with a charge may be levied.
● Mileage charges: Mileage is charged on short period rentals. An allowance is given of 250 miles per day for the first 3 days of any hire. Miles are then charged at 10p per mile + VAT thereafter. For longer period hires please call the office for a quote.
● Insurance: All vehicles are covered by an extensive policy which customers are invited to examine except where the hirer elects to use their own insurance. Please note that the insurance excess is set at £200 for cars and vans.
● Damage: Customers are responsible for the first £200 of any damage to vehicles, including upholstery, windscreen and tyres unless such damage repair costs are recoverable from a third party. The hirer is liable for all damage costs caused above cab height to the full cost of the repair.
● Driving Licence: The customer must produce a valid driving licence at the time of every rental. The driver must have at least 24 months driving experience on a full licence. Certain endorsements may be accepted at the company’s discretion.
● Age: Minimum age 23*, maximum 74. Non UK Licence Holders Minimum age 25.
● *Drivers Under 25 Years of Age: Drivers under 25(over 23)are restricted to the economy or group1 car or van. There is an additional charge of £3.00 per day and an excess of £900.
● Breakdown: All vehicles are covered by Full AA / RAC breakdown service.
● Satnav hire: Satellite navigation units are available @ £5 per day or £20 per week + VAT (please reserve when booking your vehicle).
● Child seats: Child seats & booster seats are available for a small charge (subject to availability).
* Full terms and conditions can be found on the back of the ‘Rental Agreement’.