● Office Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm, Saturday 8am – 12:30pm, Sunday (8am collection only) by prior arrangement. (Please note these times are NOT hire periods).
● Booking a vehicle: All bookings are to be made by telephone or by visiting our office. Booking a vehicle requires a name, address, contact telephone number and a valid Credit/Debit card number to secure the booking. A cancelled booking may result in a charge (If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours of the hire the full hire amount will be charged).
● Documents required at time of hire: Driving Licence, a recent utility bill to verify your current address (If you are moving home, proof of the new address will be required) and your *National Insurance Number.
● Payment: We accept all major credit and debit cards. Please note we DO NOT accept cash or cheques (unless by prior arrangement).
● Charges: At the commencement of the rental, customers must lodge payment to cover all estimated charges plus a deposit to cover the insurance excess.
● Rental rates include: Maintenance, oil and comprehensive breakdown service. Rates do not include fuel.
● Fuel: Fuel is run on a return as taken policy, which means bringing a vehicle back with roughly the same amount of fuel as it is taken with. If a vehicle is returned with a vastly lower amount of fuel than it was taken with a charge may be levied.
● Mileage charges: Mileage is charged on short period rentals. An allowance is given of 250 miles per day for the first 3 days of any hire. Miles are then charged at 10p per mile + VAT thereafter. For longer period hires please call the office for a quote.
● Insurance: All vehicles are covered by an extensive policy which customers are invited to examine except where the hirer elects to use there own insurance.
● Damage: Customers are responsible for the first £750 of any damage to vehicles, including upholstery, windscreen and tyres unless such damage repair costs are recoverable from a third party. The hirer is liable for all damage costs caused above cab height to the full cost of the repair.
● Collision Damage Waiver (CDW): By paying the CDW (£5.00 per day or £25.00 per week + VAT) it is possible to reduce the Insurance excess from £750 to £100.
● Driving Licence: The customer must produce a valid driving licence at the time of every rental. The driver must have at least 24 months driving experience on a full licence. Certain endorsements may be accepted at the company’s discretion.
● Age: Minimum age 23*, maximum 74. Non UK Licence Holders Minimum age 25.
● *Drivers Under 25 Years of Age: Drivers under 25(over 23)are restricted to the economy or group1 car or van. There is an additional charge of £3.00 per day and an excess of £900.
● Breakdown: All vehicles are covered by Full AA / RAC breakdown service.
● Satnav hire: Satellite navigation units are available @ £5 per day or £20 per week + VAT (please reserve when booking your vehicle).
● Child seats: Child seats & booster seats are available for a small charge (subject to availability).
* Full terms and conditions can be found on the back of the ‘Rental Agreement’.